Placement cell registration link for final year B.Com students only:
- Students genuinely interested in being placed after graduation in June 2020 must register online. Please carefully fill the online registration:- https://forms.gle/WFCHpjbXLWxgXwK56
- Fill in the hard copy of Placement Cell Registration Form 2019-20 available at the Treasurer Office and at the Placement Cell (XIC Bldg. – ground floor) from Wednesday, 3rd July 2019 between 10.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. and between 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m.
- The duly filled in form should be submitted to the Treasurer’s office along with a payment of Rs.980/- (in cash) as Annual Registration Fee.
- Please ensure that you collect the receipt for the same from the Treasurer’s Office.
- Please write your UID No. on the right-hand top corner of the receipt.
- Please also paste a passport size photograph on the left-hand top corner of the receipt.
- Further, the students are also required to fill the Placement Cell online registration form available on the College website xaviers.edu/placement/. (Please ensure you have a GMAIL account).
- The Placement Cell Registration Receipt needs to be scanned and uploaded to the Google form.
Campus placement visits will commence on 5th August 2019. Please visit the Campus Visit Plan Planner which will be made available online on this site; Email advice will also be sent to those registered. It is advisable to also read from time to time, Information on the Placement Notice Board (Next to XDP Office – XIC Bldg).
The Placement cell makes every effort to bring on campus, Employment opportunities from reliable employers. However, it should be clear to Students and their Parents that the College has no facility for an in-depth screening of potential Employers. The College accepts no responsibility in the matter. Kindly study the website information of the Employer and ask questions at the Pre-Placement Talk.
Please go through the rules and regulations for placements on